Re: [gremlintime] Ah, Kenosha....I loved you , why'd it end so soon?

Re: [gremlintime] Ah, Kenosha....I loved you , why'd it end so soon?

Jerry ,

Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound. I saw your car parked facing
the lake. Since I never met you I most likely walked past you a couple
hundred times without knowing it.

The show was fantastic. Best car show I ever went to. I picked up a few parts
for my 1970. I could have gone broke buying things.

I did meet Gary The Mix. He has a very nice car.

Take care,

BMP