From: "Mildred McClain" <mildred44@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] The Kenosha show...the Ecstasy and the Agony....

> Hey Jerry,
>
> Glad to know you made the trip and are home safe....I enjoyed reading this
very much and can almost picture it, having gone to a lot of car shows.. As
for single women liking Gremlins, How many do you need??? HA.. Glad you
weren't the one giving a peep show all day with your barn door open!! Maybe
it was just hot, out there! If they don't have this in Kenosha every year
now, maybe you all should pick a spot and have one on your own...Maybe
Freddie will pick me up on the way so I can go too!! Glad all of you got to
go, Precious Memories>> Mildred