From: "Karla Dick" <luvdmouse57@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 12:15 PM
Subject: [gremlintime] new (well, to me) Gremlin

> Well, while all of you were in Kenosha enjoying yourselves, my husband & I
made atrip to Topeka to pick up a Gremlin for me. This one will be mine,
since Norbert won't let me drive his.

> Another Gremlintime member, who had to part with hers & wanted it to go to
a good home, sold her Gremmie to us. We went up to pick it up yesterday.
It was very hard for her to part with it because she was the first & only
owner until us.

> Anyway, we got to her house about noon. The weather was lovely. NOT!!!
It was very hot but we got the car loaded with a little work. Brought her
home and she's now waiting for us to get enough money to fix her up. At
least she won't be as much work as Norbert's Gremlin. Can't wait to get
started!