From: "Mildred McClain" <mildred44@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2002 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] Levi's Gremlin in Fulton, KY?

> Hi Gang, No I don't know anything about a gremlin in Fulton, Ky. but you
can see about everthing in town from the freeway!! ha.. No it's bigger than
that...It is about 30 miles from me...I do know 2 Tommy Claytons tho....
Tunica is about 4 hours from here...I never see any gremlins around here
anywhere and I know I will be sick when Freddie leaves here in mine in Sept.
but it is best for the car and for me too...I love that car tho...Are u
interested in buying the one in Fulton? I wish I could drive mine to
Kenosha but an old woman alone in a Gremlin, I don't think so.....I envy all
of you that can go tho and hope you a very memorable time..