Re: [gremlintime] Levi's Gremlin in Fulton, KY?

Re: [gremlintime] Levi's Gremlin in Fulton, KY?

Hi Gang, No I don't know anything about a gremlin in Fulton, Ky. but you can see about everthing in town from the freeway!! ha.. No it's bigger than that...It is about 30 miles from me...I do know 2 Tommy Claytons tho.... Tunica is about 4 hours from here...I never see any gremlins around here anywhere and I know I will be sick when Freddie leaves here in mine in Sept. but it is best for the car and for me too...I love that car tho...Are u interested in buying the one in Fulton? I wish I could drive mine to Kenosha but an old woman alone in a Gremlin, I don't think so.....I envy all of you that can go tho and hope you a very memorable time..

Mildred