Re: [gremlintime] Having owned a Gremlin

Re: [gremlintime] Having owned a Gremlin

Roslyn,
My husband had a 1970 Gremlin that he owned from 1973 or 4 until the summer
of '79. His family got it for him to drive to & from boarding school in KC.
We got married in April of '79 & on Friday June 13th, on my way to work, I
totaled his Gremlin. I was sure that the marriage was over. After all, I
had destoyed his beloved Gremlin! He forgave me but it was always his dream
to get another Gremlin. We could never find a 1970 but he did find a 1974.
We bought it for $250 did alot of body work to it, mostly because of the
rust, repainted it & put in a new interior. It runs great. It looks
beautiful! He just won'y let me drive it. Someday I hope to have one of my
own.
Karla