Having owned a Gremlin

Hello,
I am Roslyn and have owned a Gremlin in 1973 to 1978 when I totaled it out in a rain storm that had the streets flooded and my brakes locked up and spun me to the other side of the road where a truck hit the back of the car and totaled my car that I loved so much. Lucky for me I was not hurt because I had my seat belt on. I was screaming so loud that the medics thought I was badly hurt and took me to the hospital in an Ambulance. There they put me through a lot of tests and found I was not hurt. I have had many cars but none have been as dear to me as my little Gremlin. I would like to get response from other Gremlin owners. Roslyn Kinley