Last ride of double mint Gremie

Over the 4th of July holiday weekend I worked on
Double mint, Double mint Gremmie.( the mint green car
that lasts and lasts an extra long time. LOL! Well
unil this past weekend anyway! I tried my hardest to
get her lifers unstuck and correct the over heating
problem. To no avail. I discovered without a doubt
the block is warped, like me.
It seems the the motor's previous owners beat it into
compleate submission, what can I exspect the car it
came out of was beat to death , caught fire and and
basically driven till the flames went out. That is the
story anyway. It's amazing it ran at all. So why did I
decide to use the motor anyway? well it seemed to run
well at the time. I had to try, right? Besides I'm
warped. At anyrate I have decided to swap motors with
my 1977 Cherokee. This motor has been rebuilt and I
know it has a lot of life left in it. The poor jeep
has Rusted so bad the bolts holding the body to the
frame have pulled through making the body tip when it
corners. Still makes an awsome bog trotter! lol!

Later, Grinding