Jerry

From: ecurbpope@xxxx Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 594 Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 07:56:17 EDT

David,

Go through the past postings and read all of the postings from Bart and you will get an idea of where he is coming from. My suggestion, just ignore him. There are a lot of good people on this site that would like to learn from your experiences and might also have something to add. Bart doesn't represent the majority of the people on this site. When you see a posting with his name attached, your better off not opening them, just delete them. He has nothing positive to add.

BMP