Audi Gremlin

I saw an Audi Grem once. It was an X. That was about 7
years ago I imagine it has been flattened and cubed
but now.
Anyway, I'm always for preserving something unusual
weather it ran well or not. I'm funny that way. I
think It is also cool that otherwise hard to find
parts could be available as a result from this. So
don't freak it's a win, win. feel your Gremlin zen .
LOL!

Also, does anyone know how to fix a sticky lifter
problem? I put new ones in my '76 258 and one is still
sticking. I did notice one was hard to fit in and it
was also hard to remove. Could my block be warped?

I'm really thinking about transplanting the 258 out of
my Cheep Cherokee into my Grem if i can't resolve the
problem. I know that motor is good, it was rebuilt
before I bought the rust heap.

Grinding