huh? worthless gremlins

Hmmm...my first Grem x that I bought in '74 brand new wasn't worthless and gosh by golly if by some miracle it is still running somewhere that vehichle would be priceless, to me anyways.

Even the donor Gremmies in the wrecker's yard are priceless, if one is a true Gremlin lover, and identifies with the car's spirit.

David, fix your Grem your way, so long as ya love it that is all that matters. Keep us up to date on your progress :-)

Freddie
2 x '74 GremX/304 and forthcoming one '73 Princess GremX Levis/232! yeah, Kentucky bound in September!