Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 594

David,

Go through the past postings and read all of the postings from Bart and you
will get an idea of where he is coming from. My suggestion, just ignore him.
There are a lot of good people on this site that would like to learn from
your experiences and might also have something to add. Bart doesn't represent
the majority of the people on this site. When you see a posting with his name
attached, your better off not opening them, just delete them. He has nothing
positive to add.

BMP