Re: Levi's colors...brown and blue

 I've heard that the Jeeps also had a Levi's option, and brown was one
color, blue another. THey may have used a different shade for the Jeeps
versus the cars. Ig, though, it's possible there were different shades that
are "correct". If you actually FOUND something close, I'd go ahead and use
it! The Levi's material in my '78 Gremlin GT is blue, faded to light, but the
part I peeled back on some door pockets is much darker. So, not sure what to
tell ya. The Jeep stuff is probably rare enough, might be worth buying the
whole roll!

Jerry