Re: Cecil, Gremlin parts cars...

 Cecil was great ( again ), I hopefully got some good wheelie shots of
some R/W/B Gremlins taking off the line. Lots of cool stuff there : SS/AMX's
all over the place, an Eagle Griffith convertible, some Marlins, some late
AMXs that were sweet. Took 5 rolls of pictures. Sold some parts. bought some
parts. LOL. A good day...
I also got a "line" on several early Gremlin parts cars, one guy said he
was gettting one delivered that morning, a '72, with intact front end, most
parts there, he wanted the interior, wheels, and steering wheel for his newly
acquired '77 Gremlin drag car, otherwise back to the junkyard it would go (
he bought it from one up the street, the guy delivered it to his house). I
definitely want the parts, if not the whole car.
Then, found another link to a junkyard in VA with another early Gremlin,
it has the grille intact, too. Not sure what else is there, looks like the
whole car is there, for the most part. I'll have to go check it out.
so, that's my weekend so far. Still need to do laundry and get dinner.
Later, all

Jerry in virginia