From: Daniel Modlin [mailto:dmodlin@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 9:50 AM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] Gremlintime - Recycled Owner

There was a discussion about the radios not too long ago, and the bottom
line was
that if you ahve a/c, it is impossible to put any known modern unit in the
space. If you don't have a/c, various shallow units will work. I have a/c,
got a repalcement center dash piece to hack up and my modern Blaupunky
reciever
sticks out about 2" and looks strange, but there's no other alternative
that's
ergonomically workable, except maybe a center console.

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime