Gremlintime - Recycled Owner

There was a discussion about the radios not too long ago, and the bottom line was
that if you ahve a/c, it is impossible to put any known modern unit in the
space. If you don't have a/c, various shallow units will work. I have a/c, I
got a repalcement center dash piece to hack up and my modern Blaupunky reciever
sticks out about 2" and looks strange, but there's no other alternative that's
ergonomically workable, except maybe a center console.