Re: [gremlintime] Gremlintime - Recycled Owner

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlintime - Recycled Owner

In a message dated 5/29/02 5:48:29 PM SA Pacific Standard Time, dave@xxxx
writes:

> First thing the car needs is either replacement fenders or major repair to
> existing fenders. Tops are rusted out something bad. So my question is,
> what can I use for replacement fenders & what can I expect to pay for a
> pair
> of good used ones? Would the fender have to come from a Gremlin (and are
> there any differences from year to year) or will Hornet fenders work?

1970-76 Gremlin fenders are identical to one another also 1970-72 Hornet
fenders can be used on your 70-76 Gremlin becuase they too are identical to
Grem fenders 70-76
hope this helps
Bart Mangrum