Re: [gremlintime]

on 4/12/02 12:40 AM, gremlintime at gremlinamiga@xxxx wrote:

> --- In gremlintime@xxxx, "vmagix_24" <vmagix_24@xxxx> wrote:
>> Hello Everyone!!
>>
>> I am planning on driving to Kenosha this year too. The problem I
>> have is that my Gremlin will not be ready to go by then. So my
>> inquiry is this, If you all get together to cruise in your Gremlins,
>> can I butt in with my 1981 AMC Spirit? Please, I have removed the
>> badges on it and don't plan on putting them back on.
>>
>> Also I am looking into having Gremlin T-shirts made. I was just
>> thinking of the Gremlinman on front and the text on the back
>> saying, "Gremlins are Make-Believe"
>>
>> That was a tag line from an AMC ad.

Hello to those of you planning on driving to Kenosha. I live in Northern
Illinois (Sycamore). If any of you are planning on driving this way send me
an e-mail. Maybe we could get together at some point in your trip.

I have the 1972 Gremlin 390V8, T-10 (4-spd.) "fun in the sun" rag top. It
won't be done for Kenosha but this is my 7th Gremlin and I would really like
to see what you all are bring to the show. I will be working at the show
helping out the Wisconsin folks so I probably won't be able to spend a lot
of time looking at cars. Also, if any of you need any help on the trip in
the Northern Illinois area I can send you my phone number in an emergency.

I will have to bring my old 69 AMX to the show. Not near as much fun as the
Gremlin! But it is still AMC.

--

Matt Woodstrup
Windy City Rambler/AMC Editor