Re: A Modest Proposal(Why does that sound funny after english class?)

--- In gremlintime@xxxx, "vmagix_24" <vmagix_24@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Everyone!!
>
> I am planning on driving to Kenosha this year too. The problem I
> have is that my Gremlin will not be ready to go by then. So my
> inquiry is this, If you all get together to cruise in your Gremlins,
> can I butt in with my 1981 AMC Spirit? Please, I have removed the
> badges on it and don't plan on putting them back on.
>
> Also I am looking into having Gremlin T-shirts made. I was just
> thinking of the Gremlinman on front and the text on the back
> saying, "Gremlins are Make-Believe"
>
> That was a tag line from an AMC ad.
As far as I am concerned, a Spirit is a totally respectable little
brother of the Gremlin. They are based on the same basic design after
all. Spirits, Kammbacks and SX/4 will always be a welcome part of this
list. Just keep your Pacers at home. They have their own club. BTW,
why are there so many people that think that when you say Gremlin, you
are referring to the bubble car Pacer. Puhleeze,those cars bear NO
RESEMBLANCE to one another. I am not putting down the Pacer but the
Gremlin is just ten thousand times better looking. Just an opinion!!
Paul