A Modest Proposal(Why does that sound funny after english class?)

A Modest Proposal(Why does that sound funny after english class?)

Hello Everyone!!

I am planning on driving to Kenosha this year too. The problem I
have is that my Gremlin will not be ready to go by then. So my
inquiry is this, If you all get together to cruise in your Gremlins,
can I butt in with my 1981 AMC Spirit? Please, I have removed the
badges on it and don't plan on putting them back on.

Also I am looking into having Gremlin T-shirts made. I was just
thinking of the Gremlinman on front and the text on the back
saying, "Gremlins are Make-Believe"

That was a tag line from an AMC ad.