71 Gremlin T-shirt(s) for sale ...

 On Ebay. Here's the link :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1822921692

I dont know this guy ( Javelinman74 ), but he's got a '71 promo picture of a
Gremlin, actually two, advertised on Fruit of the Loom T's. He's got more
than one, so you can probably contact him off Ebay to purchase one. It looks
good, too! Lives in Yipsilanti, Michigan. Advertises S-M-L-XL, with larger
sizes not on Ebay at the moment. Just thought I'd mention it...
Also, a rare Gremlin Modified stocker plastic kit on Ebay too, $66 and
counting. Go find it! LOL.

Jerry