Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin Info Valued

Paul,
My husband & I both have enjoyed the Gremlintime group. But we also agree with what you are saying. One of my favorite comedians, Red Skelton, (is that showing my age? Oops!) never used foul language to be funny. We enjoy the sharing of info, but agree that bad language doesn't need to be used to get the point across. We think that you're doing a great job!
Thanks!
Karla