From: BANTAM38@xxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:18:47 EDT
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] Re: A Modest Proposal(Why does that sound funny
after engli...

Paul,
I have a 73 Gremlin and a 78 Pacer... thought they looked exastly the
same..LOL
At least they have lots of the same parts.

Im bringing the Pacer to Kenosha since it's in better shape, I guess you guys
aint gonna talk to me there.

Wade

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime