Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin mission

Yeah, that sounds rad we need some more people

----Original Message Follows---- From: "grinding_gremlin" <grinding_gremlin@xxxx> Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gremlintime] Gremlin mission Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 22:47:25 -0000

I'm disatisfied with just a Gremlin group on line. If no one else is going to take the plunge and
start a club I think I am going to. Before I do this I'm going to need to know how to do it. Most of
what Gremlin people need can be found anywhere on the net. Parts, info, etc. What I need to
know is what is it that the Grem population needs that they cannot get from off the net.
I know one thing that would be really cool is if club meets could be organised so there can be
Gremlin car shows, outings, and the like. One other thing that I can offer is promotional stuff. "t's"
Jackets and hats, perhaps more. News letters of the events can be posted on the net so that
would mean there would have to be a club site. Could probably do it through Yahoo. I would
also like to do special features to show how to repair common problems with the Gremlins such
as motor and rust repairs. Photos could be provided to show step by step what can be done.
Dues would have to be collected so we could have Grem meets. I'm thinking as far as Grem
merchandise could be free to members, cost regular price to non members. Or at least that
would be the cool thing, I have never seen a club that offered anything for free. I guess it
depends on if the club dues would want to be spent this way. These are just some things I
have been thinking about. I know there is a lot to it. The hard thing would be to get a home base
for the club. I don't know of anyone else in my state that could help me run a club. I may not be
the best choice to do this. At any rate, I would be willing to hammer out a plan for those serious
about starting a Gremlin Club. Unless someone has already started one????

Sincerely, Gremlin Clubless, er.. Kevin