new commercial

Norbert & I saw a new Kia commercial last night on TV. It had a very sharp looking Yellow Gremlin in it. We both turned to each other at the same time, with suprised looks on our faces & said, "Did you see that Gremlin?" Does this mean that we've been married too long?
Karla
co-owner of a '74 Gremlin (that I'm not allowed to drive cuz I totalled my husband's first Gremlin)