Re:Car Craft

I don't know....

They're the ONLY magazine to even MENTION AMC recently...

Also, in their "readers Rides: staff picks", EVERY ONE OF THEM chose at least 1 AMC!

----Original Message Follows---- From: brien m tourville <HH-7X@xxxx> Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gremlintime] Re: ] Car Craft Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 11:07:36 -0500

You know , these guys grew up snickerin' at AMC .
I remember the crap and disbelief when a 401
sacked their favi Blew Oval or openly Punished a MoPar
who was having a 'bad day'........now....well we are collector
classics that happen to be fast . Go figure.

I get the chick in the passanger seat of the Audi
giggling at my GREMLIN 4X4 while wating at the
intersection - but - the light in her eyes says she likes
the look .......and usually the person driving shows mild
interest as well ....... hey .......Pro-File.

And as far as a build up of a $250.00 Gremmer -
it would get them a worthwhile article to read.....!

I UPLOaded a pile of .jpg GREMLIN PIX on the
amcgremlin site . I'll dump some on this one as well.

IF nothing else - collect all the .jpg pix of GREMLIN that
you find - and dump them on this site.

OLD art work - that I remember from old mags - scan
if you can .

Jerry - keep that GT nice & Tidy ! Hope to see it one of these yars at a gatherin' !

stay lucky.
brien
1981GREMLIN 4X4 turbo
' TURBINE PERM SPECIAL '