Gremlin Info Valued

Guys & Gals,

I started monitoring this group because I am interested in AMC in general
and Gremlins in specific. One of these days I will have another Gremlin
with a 401 if all goes well. My interest was sparked a long time ago. My
dad had 26 Nash/AMC products in a row. My first recollection is a 49 "bath
tub" Nash. Some day I might even run across the article in the AMC magazine
that talked about his product loyalty.

I must say though that I am becoming disappointed in the direction this
forum seems to be taking. I want to read about tips on keeping Gremlins on
the road. I am not interested in reading attempts at being funny or cute
that are derogatory about other members and their Gremlins. Along with this
I am disappointed in the increasing use of language that indicates a lack of
vocabulary, IQ, or perhaps both. Don't get me wrong I am not talking about
a lack of skill in the English language. Rather a sinking to the use of
language not fitting for parlor conversation. When I was a kid I remember
my grandfather telling me that a real man can speak forcefully with out
using course language. The English language is especially well endowed with
powerful adjectives that are not abusive or course. If some of you enjoy
that sort of thing perhaps we need a second forum for those who don't. I
get 30-40 Emails a day and sifting through some of this is a waste of time
from my point of view. How do the rest of you feel about this? If it turns
out that I am the exception I will just quietly fade away.

Happy motoring, PWR <><