Re: Gremlin Club...good idea! But tough to do...

Re: Gremlin Club...good idea! But tough to do...

I am open to meet sometime this sping or summer. I was planning on going to Kenosha in July.
Probably Gremlinless but I will be there. As far as parts I have been working on developing a
Repro. '70-'73 grill. I think I have the process down, I works on paper, I just have to wait for the
weather to warm up so I can try some stuff. After the grill I'm going to try and develope a Repro
dash. On the t-shirt front. I am thinking about a few designs that won't break me to produce. I
think I may come up with some really cool stuff and put it on e-bay. That way a lot of people
can see it . Also I am trying to develope a button up Hawiian type shirt. The design will have to
be printed on the fabric before sewn together. So far the pattern is just the '70 gremlin car
profile. I plan to intricate a Gremlin man wearing a hawiian shirt and sun glasses, and some palm
trees, maybe some surf boards. I wanted it to look like any other Hawiian shirt until you get up
close.
Of course this shirt will be spendy to produce, but I am going to have at least a few made up
and wear one to Kenosha.
At anyrate, I'm game to get a bunch of us together and meet. Or even a couple of us. It's got to
start someplace.
A Gremlin club maybe tough, but I think it's doable.

Kevin