new plan

Ok---I've decided that I'm too much of an amateur to do...well, to do anything with my car, so I will not be doing any engine work aside from a tune-up or something. Anyway, I do have one question: my blinkers and reverse lights do not work. I know the fuses and bulbs are fine. I've looked at the wiring diagrams in manuals and haven't gotten very far. All wires seem to be connected to fuse box near the steering column. I'm not sure what to do, but I figured someone else probably had the same problem.
thanx for the help.
-dave
'75 X 258