Re: Gas Tank

I recently purchased a 1978 Pacer DL coupe for my AMC collection. It's fully
loaded and has a 258 6 just like my 73 Gremlin. I've noticed while it is
roomier, it is not as quick or nimble as the Gremlin.
I have discovered the Pacer has a pin hole near the Top of the gas tank whick
of course didnt become apparent until I filled it up.
Before I have it fixed, I figured I look for a NOS or good used tank for the
Pacer. Does anyone have one, or can you guys suggest a source?

Wade Jacobs
73 Gremlin, 79 Pacer DL, 51 Rambler Convertible