House gets roof repaired, worthy of Jeff ( Foxworthy), not TOH

House gets roof repaired, worthy of Jeff ( Foxworthy), not TOH

 Well, I was able to repair the wind-damaged sections today, with some fair
weather to keep me company. It aint pretty, and not up to This Old House
repair and restoration standards, but for an emergency "permanent" repair
until spring or summer arrives ( and money in the bank ), it'll have to do.
Only the traffic 'copters will notice, anyway. :)
I was hoping to find some time afterwards to work on the Gremlins, but
this kind of work sure takes alot out of a 41 year old guy! I need someone
like Bart, who can party all night and work all day, for that kind of action.
:) Supposed to cloud up and get some rain bursts tonite, and I still have to
go hit a crease in the roofing with some sealer, so I'll take care of that,
then maybe putter around in the garage and driveway awhile. I'm not laying on
cold ground after sundown! Uh-uh! Oh well, I might try to empty out the big
pick-up truck, and shuffle some stuff between cars. Probably won't, I'm
TIRED. I need to go pick up some pics I took of our "big" winter storm last
month at the store, and some sealer. Guess I"ll go to it, ya'll be good while
I'm gone! AMC ya,

Jerry
didn't fall off the roof, yahoo!