Re: [gremlintime] Re: April 29, 2001

In a message dated 2/16/02 3:51:54 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
chevetteroadwarrior@xxxx writes:

> Am I missing something here???

Grem Grannie has a Virus,its not gettin all the way through on Gremlintime
cuz the owner of the list prob has a attatchment block.I mean look at what
she suposivally is saying here i mean last i recalled Grem grannie doesn't
sound like a 3rd world floor peasent "i for you to read dis for your advise
tenk yo beddy much"LOLOL
Bart M.
73 Grem AMC 360