Re: [gremlintime] I got ME a Gremlin Garage too

Re: [gremlintime] I got ME a Gremlin Garage too

In a message dated 2/10/02 2:30:21 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
themixtoo@xxxx writes:

> Hey Bart, I've got my 360 (yes I can tell it's a 360 AMC) it even came with
>
> headers and a Gremlin too. Oh yea it's got a 4-speed also. Thanks to Mike
> Cassady up in Holland , Michigan. You'll never guess why someone never
> finished this project. IT HAS A 6CYL CROSSMEMBER IN IT. Gee, I wonder how
> can remedy that? MAYBE I'LL TAKE THE ONE OUT OF THE MIX. Ha Ha
> Ha......NOT!.........The Mix

Why Not ?hell your Gremlin would be alot cooler in my book,so when did you
get the new grem? and do you have any pics?
Bart M.
73 Grem AMC 360