Re: [gremlintime] I got ME a Gremlin Garage too

Re: [gremlintime] I got ME a Gremlin Garage too

Bart, sorry no pix yet as my pc at home is actin' up and I've got to use my son's computer where he lives. A friend of mine and I drove from Cleveland to Holland, Michigan last Saturday with his car trailer to pick it
up. Round trip was about 820 miles. We got back to Cleveland around 3:00 am Sunday morning. Back in November Mike (from Holland, Mich) put the car up for sale right here on gremlintime. He wanted 1500 for it. No one bit. Two weeks later he dropped the price to 500 and that's when I knew I couldn't pass this one up. The car still has Texas plates on it and the body is in fairly good shape, other than the rocker panels. Doors are solid, no rust in the fenders or rear quarters. It's a real X you can still see the outline of the 'hockey stick' decals on the sides and there are no holes in the upper rear quarter panels for the 'gremlin' script that was used on all non X cars.
I'll tell ya more as I dig into this later....The Mix