Re: [gremlintime] Re: ] Gremlin & The Transplant

Re: [gremlintime] Re: ] Gremlin & The Transplant

In a message dated 2/10/02 9:30:46 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
HH-7X@xxxx writes:

> Chill baby, The Tuff Stuff is Over .
> You got a Gremmer under Tarps.
> Now.....what motor......hmmm.....
>
> Yeah, that Southern Punkin' Seed 'runnin
> a Full House 360 just thinks the World of New York
> Turbo I-6 Power.......
>
> 'Scuse me , my cat just hacked up a Hair Ball........
>
> Brien,ease up on the Starsky and Hutch reruns!!I maybe a Southern Pumkin
> seed ya Blue belly,Face it Jerkey Stick i'm into V8 Power you bring your
> ass down here to as you Yankees call it Flawwriiduh with your turdbo 6
> eagle with enough hoses ,hair dryers and shit that would give Piccasso a
> woodrow .and this shit you yap about pluggin and grinnin??dude the only
> thing i see you doin that shit to is you and can of vaseline and a hollowed
> out oak tree!!

But.......from the Land of Orange Peels..>
> and Sagging Front Springs........
> some RaisinBurns are never satisfied....

my front springs don't sag,i have drag shocks al the way around baby,were
not playin with no kids shit here were dealin with big boys toyz ya dig!!..if
i wanted my Grem to perform like that of a clapped out Jeep DJ5 mail truck on
its last leg i'll put a 6 back in my grem until then its stayin with 8 cyls
of satanic Rambler muscle. Hey Mix and Rob keep yer Grems chevy powered you
guys are the only competition for Disco Brien here LOLOLOL