Re: [gremlintime] what do i do

Another weird place for AMC 401's: AM General's big mail trucks.

Call Clifford for 258 stuff.

For an auto, the Mopar trans is best. There's even a cheap way to get a low 1st gear: you need the guts from a 1985-89 Chrysler M-body (5th Avenue, Gran Fury, Diplomat). These have 2.74 1st gear (I think--not sure of the exact ratio, but it's a VERY noticeable difference).

----Original Message Follows---- From: baad73grem@xxxx Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [gremlintime] what do i do Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:14:27 EST

In a message dated 1/30/02 8:14:19 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,