Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 479

Here are some slightly crappy pix of the A/C setup in
the '70 Gremlin. I will take some better ones later. I
have three nore but there is a 3 pix limit! Thus, I
will send a "Part 2" e-mail! You will see some
unexpected rust I found on the floor after I removed
the perfect rubber floor. @#$%&* Why do they put that
insulation under the mat that holds water? @#$%&*!!!
Oh well, It's not as bad as it looks. With
sandblasting and a bit of welding, my brand new black
molded carpets should hide it all. These are the
carpets on ebay for about $100 and they look great,
although I havent tried fitting them yet! Enjoy
...Ken

=== message truncated ===