kenosha

I will (hopefully) be going to kenosha in my 1972 GremlinX V-8 I am working
on the car trying to get it going if I don't get the 1972 ready in time I
will take the 1976 Gremlin-It runs and goes! but it is pretty rusty so in
one way or another I will have a Gremlin at kenosha for sure!
So, Jerry I hope to meet you at kenosha!!

Tom
72 GremlinX304 to be a 360!
76 Gremlin 258 904 (rebuilt)