Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 463

Hi again gang! I just remembered a couple other things
to throw out to you knowlegable folks. First, does
anyone have a glove box door for a 1970? It's unique
in that it is FLAT with no bends. My "perfect"
interior has a plywood door at the moment and for
this, I am sad. I'm also wondering what make/model
bucket seats are a good substitute for an ugly dead
bench seat?
Would Spirit or Concord seats work? This would be the
ONE and ONLY non AMC part I would consider if it meant
not having plastic seats. Give me cloth (or even
leather, yeh-right)PLEASE!

Are any of you interested in air conditioning for your
Gremlins? My '70 has what looks like a dealer
installed
underdash unit that is obviously meant for this car
because it is a perfect fit and in quite good
condition. It all works and I have all the goodies. I
have no desire for this in my machine but maybe you
lucky southern people that only see snow on TV?
I could email pix if anyone is interested in it. Maybe
a trade for some other part? I need a back
bumper!(hint). Is there a perfect back bumper out
there? It must be new, rechromed, or just very, very
good. This is going to be one sweet Gremlin when I'm
done! I am inspired! Enjoy! ...Ken in Canada