Re: [gremlintime] Antique auto insurance - Condon & Skelly, Hagertys, ..

Re: [gremlintime] Antique auto insurance - Condon & Skelly, Hagertys, ...advice?

Ask your State Farm agent. I insure a Corvair and a Morris Minor (don't
have a Gremlin yet) as antique cars with State Farm, stated value of $3500
each. The Corvair costs 23.00 and the Morris 24.10 every six months. This
compares to about $190 for my '97 Caravan. They have the usual restrictions
about not using the antiques as daily drivers to work, school, etc. and I
think you have to have at least one "newer" car insured with them for
regular use. My agent said he didn't know they offered antique car insurance
until I asked after I saw a State Farm ad in Old Cars Weekly a few years
ago. They probably don't offer it in all states, but it's worth asking.