Re: [gremlintime] Antique auto insurance - Condon & Skelly, Hagertys, ..

Re: [gremlintime] Antique auto insurance - Condon & Skelly, Hagertys, ...advi...

Jerry,
My Gremlin is insured by Hagerty, no problem. It's a 73, unrestored nice
daily driver. I think they put it in at 3,500, which is only about 50 bucks a
year. I do have 5 other cars with them, but all together they come to under
400 per year for the bunch.

There is no mileage limit with Hagerty, but you cannot use the car for
commuting, shoping, work etc. They have to be garaged. And you must have a
regular car on regular insurance to qualify for any of the Antique policies
out there.

Wade