From: evang25 [mailto:cullen.swanson@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 5:19 AM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] gauge

My fuel gauge and my temp gauge don't work for some reason. Anyone
have any experience with this? Is there a good schematic that I can
use to figure out the wiring without getting confused? Furthermore,
are there aftermarket guages that will fit in the dash of a '76 258?
When I mean aftermarket, I mean either by another manufacturer, or
one out of a jeep. Any help would be much appreciated. I'm tired of
running out of gas.

Cullen
'76 258 manual

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime