From: Henry Hultquist <onree@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] sledding
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:44:44 -0600

Hi, I'm new to the list and am currently gremlinless, but have had several
in the past. A 1970-my first new car, a couple of 1973s, and a '78. The
traction of a gremlin is really helped by keeping the gas tank full. The
difference between a full 20 gallon tank and an empty one is about 170
pounds, and the tank is right (if I remember, correct me if I'm wrong)
behind the rear axle.

Onree