Re: [gremlintime] sledding

I have a '73 with the 304 v-8, I have driven it for a couple of years in winter. I live in the snowbelt near lake Erie, The car went through snow over the front bumper without posi but with the addition of a 70lb. sand bag in the rear (as far towards the back as possible).

Thomas

PS. I am looking for some cheap parts to restore my Gremlin. If any one who is modifying theirs and wants to sell some extra parts to a poor college student let me know. Thanks

http://www.shopping.altavista.com