New England area Gremlinites

 After checking the roster, I noticed that there are several
Gremer/Kammers/SX-4 types in the New England are (MASS/CT actually.)
First, do you know about Classic AMC of New England? It a regional
club, with good people. Check it out at
http://arcticboy.com/neamcclub.html.
Second, anyone consider a local get-together/ brag about your
car/parts trading session? If anyone is interested, feel free to
contact me on or off list. Phil Rumian, Monson, MA,
SX4/Kammback/Hornet/Eagles/several other AMC/Jeeps project person