Gremlin garage cleanup races "Sleezzard" weather...

Gremlin garage cleanup races "Sleezzard" weather...

 Well, instead of junkyarding today with my friend John, I gotta spend all
day moving all the free stuff I got from my old job. The weather report
doesn't look good for Sunday, calling for mixed stuff at first, then changing
over maybe to snow by late Sunday, and maybe thru Monday.The teenager once
again let me down Friday( it's 30 degrees out, and " I was attacked by ants
while moving three lawn mowers, I had to take a couple of showers, the bites
hurt!" Yeah. right. I saw a couple of centipedes, and although he HAS been
biten by those in his basement bedroom, they don't look like ants...), so I
guess I'll have to do it all myself. I'd given him $40 for some new Khaki
pants he wanted, so of course I get nothin' in return. Oh well, some day I'll
have my revenge...heh heh! I"ll embarass him on a date or something... >:) .
I still intend to get some more stuff from the old job building, a few
work benches left I will cut down and make much smaller for use in tight
spots. Other than those, and some computer racks on wheels, and some side
paneling I can use to sheath my shed with, there's pretty much nothing left
worth picking over now. My friend and one of his came up this past week, and
pretty much stripped all the steel shelving out, just electronic junk left. I
may pick over some of THAT still, can use a few items for my home repair
station I am building to help out my former boss, doing part time repairs on
the stuff.
Hopefully, the Gremlin garage will be back in order fairly soon, or at
least look decent once the "treasures" are stored in back storage area. I am
going to try to organize the garage today, as well as move the stuff around
back, but may not get it all done, there is lots to do! Oh well, gotta try.
Unfortunately ( or fortunately ) the big storm that socked the mid-Atlantic
area JUST missed us on Thursday, I was kinda hoping for it too, but dreaded
having to move all that stuff, even though covered up, in snow. At least I'll
get one shot today, and maybe tomorrow, to finish the job before bad weather
makes its appearance.
Well, enough of break time, gotta go back out and start again on the task
at hand. Hope everyone has a shiny new snow shovel ready in case the "big
one" hits! LOL. AMC ya'll,

Jerry
diggin' out of "junk" rather than snow right now....