Illusive Gremmies

Another reason there arn't many around, The body's
were very crappy. They were assembled sloppy w/ weak
parts. I also heard the metal they were using back in
the 70's had a high acid content therefore they
practically rusted on the show room floor. Good
motors, bad body. If you really think about it they
were built to be cheap basic transportation to last
about 10 years max then scrapped or traded in. We are
fortunate we have gremlins lasting over 30 years!! we
have the lucky few survivors!

Grinding