Hard to find Gremlins

I Have only found one gremlin laying around my general
area sinc my last find which was about 4 years ago.
Unfortuantly the guy won't sell. The others I
discovered were in places that no one would think to
find one. Fortuantly my other hobbie( hold Houses)
leads me to a lot of old cars which are usually
setting behind or in old barns. i found my Gremlin X
with ralley pack nestled in between two big Pine trees
at a farm I was looking to buy. It is totally rust
free and has few miles on it. Of course it needs to be
completely gone through, but Rust free is rare in
northern MN. The reason they parked it only one can
guess. It seems they had Carb problems.
At any rate. I guess all I can say is keep an eye out
behind buildings in rural areas and on occasion the
local papers with produce a reasonably priced Gremlin.
Also take into consideration, people now think because
they have an old car it is worth a fortune. Good
Gremmies are hard to find, but they are out there.
I have opinion on the poll. I think they should do a
new Gremlin! But they better put it out before the PT
conv. and they better make it in a sunroof model or a
Conv. Another question, do think they should do a
retro version? Like the Bug?