Grem Tees , Repro grills and everything nice....

Grem Tees , Repro grills and everything nice....

"I placed the order for the T's today. I found a nice quality "T" to Print on 100 % cotton Gildan.
It may take until next week to get printed. I'll keep everyone posted on the progress. I'm pretty
excited to see them printed! Also did some calling around to the plastics places to see about
getting our parts reproduced. It costs $60,000.00 to create a new injection mold..... Ok so who's
in?! just kidding. Don't worry we now know we can't build a new injection mold. But there are
other alternatives. One guy I talked to told me about rapid prototyping. We can have fewer
pieces made up at a lower price. Unfortunatly it still is running into the $1,000 to 2,000 dollar
range. Which isn't all that bad if there is enough of us chipping in. I still need to find out if it can be
done with such a big piece and also If there is anything out there that is even cheaper that can
be done. I know a guy who has a machien that can sculpt steel using water. That may be a lead
there too, who said we have to go strictly plastic? Also rapid prototyping may be able to make
a perfect replica a size larger so we can make aluminum casting also. At any rate I'm learning a lot
and I'm feeling pretty confident we will get these grills reproduced some how out of something
more durable.

Grinding