All AMC!!

Look people. Im penny poor myself and i have a AMC engine in my wifes car. We
drove 400 miles up into the mountians to get the car in the first place then
spent some time lookin for an engine wich we eventualy got from a jeep for a
hundred bucks running. While i waited patiently for the right deal on the AMC
parts many SBCs and Fords came within reach for cheap. I waited and our bone
stock Jeep 360 from a smogger 84 wagon will outrun most chevys and fords we
run across. Take yer time and build it right. Im not into accurate
restoration im into AMCs. The parts are there get off yer asses and find em.
jeremy Stone
Hey Bart